Sunday, December 30, 2018

500+ Chinese Daily Slangs, Greetings and Colloquial Expressions

500+ Chinese Daily Slangs, Greetings and Colloquial Expressions
----------------------
(More Than 500) 礼貌用语/ lǐmào yòngyǔ 
500 + Basic and simple Chinese etiquette
中英文日常用语/问候语(500+句)/中国語会話
最完整中英对照/俚语/成语/用语/文法/流行语/词汇
真人发音/母语者朗读/中国常用会话/对话
-------------------
Daily, easy and common Polite Expressions
Complete, most often-used, and popular Mandarin usages.
Chinese slangs, idioms, dialogues, colloquial terms.
500 + [500则以上] -包括汉语拼音 [Chinese Pinyin included]
-------------------
Please like, share and subscribe.
See how many expressions can you recognize?
-----------
The whole content is too much to leave here.
So if you need all the contents for these greetings and slangs, please subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave your email below.
I will send you the file as quickly as I can.
Thank you for your support.
--------

Good morning 早上好 zǎo shàng hǎo
Good afternoon 下午好 xià wǔ hǎo
Good evening 晚上好 wǎn shàng hǎo
Good night 晚安 wǎn ān
Sweet dreams祝你好梦 zhù    hǎo  mèng
What’s wrong with you?你怎麽了?  zěn    le 
I feel sleepy. 我睏了。  kùn  le 
I am tired. 我累了。  lèi  le   
I am thirsty. 我渴了。    le 
I am hungry. 我饿了。  è  le 
I am full. 我吃饱了。    chī  bǎo  le 
I am drunk. 我醉了。  zuì  le 
I am not drunk. 我沒醉。  méi  zuì 
I am angry. 我生气了。  shēng    le   
I hate you. (female tone)我讨厌你。  tǎo  yàn   
I am heartbroken. 我心碎了。  xīn  suì  le
I am in love. 我恋爱了。  liàn  ài  le 
I am dumped. 我失恋了  shī  liàn  le 
I got hurt. 我受伤了。  shòu  shāng  le 
I am bleeding. 我流血了。    liú  xiě  le 
I am energetic. 我精神很好。    jīng  shén  hěn  hǎo 
Welcome 欢迎 huān yíng
Welcome to China.欢迎来到中国huān  yíng  lái  dào  zhōng  guó 
Hello 你好 nǐ hǎo
Nice to meet you 很高兴见到你 hěn gāo xìng jiàn dào nǐ
Happy New Year新年快乐。 xīn  nián  kuài   
Are you full? 吃饱了吗?chī  bǎo  le  ma   
How are you? 你好吗    hǎo  ma 
I am fine 我很好 wǒ hěn hǎo
Please qǐng
Sit down,please 请坐 qǐng zuò
Of course 当然。dāng  rán 
See you later 一会儿见 yī huì ér jiàn
See you tomorrow 明天见 míng tiān jiàn
Thanks 谢谢 xiè xiè
Thank you 谢谢你 xiè xiè nǐ
Thank you very much 非常感谢你 fēi cháng gǎn xiè nǐ
Thanks a lot 多谢 duō xiè
Not to mention. 不用谢 bú yòng xiè
That’s Okay 没关系 méi guān xì
You are welcome 不客气 bú kè qì
Excuse me 打扰一下 dǎ rǎo yī xià
Forget it 算了吧 suàn le ba
Thank you for your help 感谢你的帮助 gǎn xiè nǐ de bāng zhù
Well done 干得好 gàn dé hǎo
Wait a moment 稍等一下 shāo děng yī xià
Thank you for taking care of me.谢谢你的照顾。xiè  xie    de  zhào   
What is your name? 你叫什么名字?  jiào  shén  me  míng  zi 
My name is Trump.我叫川普。  jiào  chuān   
What do you do?你做什么工作?    zuò  shén  me  gōng  zuò 
I am the US President. 我是美国总统。  shì  měi  guó  zǒng  tǒng 
My job is an engineer. 我的工作是工程师。  de  gōng  zuò  shì  gōng  chéng  shī    
Your Youtube vidoes are good.你的视频很好看。  de  shì  pín  hěn  hǎo  kàn 
Really? 真的吗?zhēn  de  ma 
Please subscribe to my Youtube vidoes 请订阅我的视频。qǐng  dìng  yuè    de  shì  pín 
Right now!/Do it now! 马上!    shàng   
Hurry up! 快点 kuài  diǎn

No comments:

Post a Comment