Wednesday, March 4, 2020

HOTEL CHINESE (Part 3): 10 Questions you might ask at a hotel | 旅館常用中文 [3]- flashcards











1.
Do you have any rooms available for [April first]?
请问[四月一日]有空房吗?
請問[四月一日]有空房嗎?
qǐng  wèn  [    yuè      ]  yǒu  kōng  fáng  ma   

2.
Is breakfast included?
有包含早餐吗?
包含早餐嗎?
yǒu  bāo  hán  zǎo  cān  ma   

3.
Does the room have air-conditioning?
房间有空调吗?
房間有空調嗎?
fáng  jiān  yǒu  kōng  tiáo  ma 

4.
When can I check-in?
我何时可以入住?
我何時可以入住?
    shí        zhù 

5.
Can I see the room?
我可以先看一下房间吗?
我可以先看一下房間嗎?
      xiān  kàn    xià  fáng  jiān  ma   

6.
Can someone help me with my luggage?
可以请人帮我提行李吗?
可以請人幫我提行李嗎?
    qǐng  rén  bāng      xíng    ma   

7.
Could I have a wake-up call at [seven o’clock in the morning]?
可以[早上七点]叫醒我吗?
可以[早上七點]叫醒我嗎?
    [  zǎo  shàng    diǎn  ]  jiào  xǐng    ma   

8.
Is there an airplane shuttle bus?
有机场的接驳巴士吗?
有機場的接駁巴士嗎?
yǒu    chǎng  de  jiē      shì  ma   

9.
When is the check-out time?
退房时间是什么时候?
退房時間是什麼時候?
tuì  fáng  shí  jiān  shì  shén  me  shí  hoù 

10.
Could I please check-out a little late, at about [three o’clock in the afternoon]?
我可以晚一点退房吗?大约[下午三点]
我可以晚一點退房嗎?大約[下午三點]
      wǎn    diǎn  tuì  fáng  ma   
  yuē  [  xià    sān  diǎn  ] 
----
Learn more Chinese with me :
Join my HSK 2 group. I teach 2 new words every day:
Join my HSK 4 group. I teach 2 new words every day:

Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话听力
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/Richard language

No comments:

Post a Comment