Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Job Interview in Chinese | Easy-to-learn and follow my template step by step | 中文工作面试- with flashcards



































Job Interview in Chinese | Easy-to-learn and follow my template step by step | 中文工作面试- with flashcards
Having a Job Interview in Chinese
Easy-to-do and follow my template step by step

Template:
Before the interview: Greetings to the interviewer.
您好。吴先生。
nín  hǎo  。  wú  xiān  sheng
Hi. Mr. Wu.

很高兴见到您。我是欧马。
hěn  gāo  xìng  jiàn  dào  nín  。  wǒ  shì  ōu  mǎ 
Nice to meet you. I am Omar.

谢谢您邀请我来面试。
xiè  xie  nín  yāo  qǐng  wǒ  lái  miàn  shì
Thank you for inviting me for interview.

After the interview: Saying goodbye to the interviewer.
非常感谢您。Thank you very much.
fēi  cháng  gǎn  xiè  nín

谢谢您给我面试的机会。
xiè  xie  nín  gěi  wǒ  miàn  shì  de  jī  huì
Thank you for the opportunity for this interview.

和您谈话很愉快,吴先生。
hé  nín  tán  huà  hěn  yú  kuài  ,  wú  xiān  sheng  。
It’s my pleasure talking to you, Mr. Wu.

Questions from the interviewer
Q1: 请你介绍一下自己。
qǐng  nǐ  jiè  shào  yí xià  zì  jǐ
Tell me about yourself.

(Tell your boss your name, age and where you from)
好的,谢谢您,吴先生。Yes. Thank you, Mr. Wu.
hǎo  de  ,  xiè  xie  nín  ,  wú  xiān  sheng

我的名字是欧马。我今年25岁。
wǒ  de  míng  zi  shì  ōu  mǎ  。  wǒ  jīn  nián  25  suì
My name is Omar. I am twenty-five years old.

我来自印度的新德里。 I am from New Delhi, India.
wǒ  lái  zì  yìn  dù  de  xīn  dé  lǐ

(Tell your boss education)
我毕业於德里大学,主修财经。
wǒ  bì  yè  yú  dé  lǐ  dà  xué  ,  zhǔ  xiū  cái  jīng
I graduated from Delhi University. My major is finance.

(Tell your boss your expertise)
我的专长是财经和语言。
wǒ  de  zhuān  cháng  shì  cái  jīng  hé   yǔ  yán
My expertise is finance and language.

Q2 : What are your strengths?
你的优点是什么?nǐ  de  yōu  diǎn  shì  shén  me

(Tell your boss your personality)
我是个热情和负责的人。
wǒ  shì  ge  rè  qíng  hé  fù  zé  de  rén
I am a passionate and responsible person.

(Tell your boss your social skills)
我有很强的分析能力。
wǒ  yǒu  hěn  qiáng  de  fēn  xī  néng  lì
I have extremely strong analytical skills.

我擅长团队合作和沟通技巧。
wǒ  shàn  cháng  tuán  duì  hé  zuò  hé  gōu  tōng  jì  qiǎo
I am excellent at teamwork and communication skills.

Q3: What are your weaknesses?
你的缺点是什么? nǐ  de  quē  diǎn  shì  shén  me

I’m a perfectionist. I can’t endure any errors at work.
我是个完美主义者。我无法容忍任何工作上的错误。
wǒ  shì  ge  wán  měi  zhǔ  yì  zhě  。  wǒ  wú  fǎ  róng  rěn  rèn  hé  gōng  zuò  shàng  de  cuò  wù

I value the time with my family and therefore I am afraid I can’t work on weekends and at nights.
我很重视和家人相处的时间,所以我周末和晚上恐怕无法上班。
wǒ  hěn  zhòng  shì  hé  jiā  rén  xiāng  chǔ  de  shí  jiān  ,  suǒ  yǐ  wǒ  zhōu  mò  hé  wǎn  shàng  kǒng  pà  wú  fǎ  shàng  bān

Q4: Why do you want this job?
你为何想要这份工作?nǐ  wèi  hé  xiǎng  yào  zhè  fèn  gōng  zuò

Your company is the leader in the industry.
贵公司是业界龙头。
guì  gōng  sī  shì  yè  jiè  lóng  tóu

Your company has high growth potential.
贵公司成长潜力十足。
guì  gōng  sī  chéng  zhǎng  qián  lì  shí  zú

在这边,我的专长能完全派上用场
zài  zhè  biān  ,  wǒ  de  zhuān  cháng  néng  wán  quán  pài  shàng  yòng  chǎng
Here, my expertise can be fully put to use.

Your company can challenge my abilities. I can keep moving forward.
这里能激发我的才能,不断进步
zhè  lǐ  néng  jī  fā  wǒ  de  cái  néng  ,  bú  duàn  jìn  bù

Q5 Why should we hire you?
我们为什么要雇用你?wǒ  men  wèi  shén  me  yào  gù  yòng  nǐ

请您相信我,我很适合该职位
qǐng  nín  xiāng  xìn  wǒ  ,  wǒ  hěn  shì  hé  gāi  zhí  wèi
Please trust me. I am suitable for this position.

因为我有工程学的硕士学位
yīn  wèi  wǒ  yǒu  gōng  chéng  xué  de  shuò  shì  xué  wèi
Because I have a master’s degree in engineering.

因为我在该产业已经有六年的工作经验
yīn  wèi  wǒ  zài  gāi  chǎn  yè  yǐ  jīng  yǒu  liù  nián  de  gōng  zuò  jīng  yàn
Because I have worked in this field for six years.

我的能力一定能帮助贵公司的事业
wǒ  de  néng  lì  yí  dìng  néng  bāng  zhù  guì  gōng  sī  de  shì  yè
My ability can surely help promote your business.
---

Learn more Chinese with me :
FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/180663792887265/
Basic Chinese: https://youtu.be/TYWU3YgfCJU
Blog: https://richardlanguage.blogspot.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/richardwu1975/?hl=zh-tw



Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/

No comments:

Post a Comment