Monday, June 24, 2019

Let’s Bargain in Chinese | How to Haggle in Chinese | the Most Complete Collection [with flashcards]

































讨价还价/杀价 (with flashcards)
討價還價/殺價
tǎo  jià  huán  jià  /  shā  jià
Bargaining; Haggling

Basic Level to bargain

1.
多少钱
多少錢
duō  shǎo  qián
How much?

2.
请问这个多少钱
請問這個多少錢
qǐng  wèn  zhè  ge  duō  shǎo  qián
May I ask how much it is?

3.
三百块
三百塊
sān  bǎi  kuài
Three hundred dollars.

4.
不二价
不二價
bú  èr  jià
The price is fixed.

5.
太贵了
太貴了
tài  guì  le
Too expensive.
[了le: a particle to indicate an existed situation]

6.
能便宜点吗
能便宜點嗎
néng  pián  yí  diǎn  ma
Can you make it a little cheaper?
[吗ma: a particle for a Yes/No question]

7.
一百八, 怎么样
一百八,怎麼樣
yì  bǎi  bā  ,  zěn  me  yàng
$ 180. What do you think?

8.
一百, 可以吗
一百,可以嗎
yì  bǎi  ,  kě  yǐ  ma
How about $ 100?

9.
再多加点吧
再多加點吧
zài  duō  jiā  diǎn  ba
You should give a higher price.
[add a little more money]

10.
那一百二吧
那一百二吧
nà  yì  bǎi  èr  ba
Then [how about] $ 120?
[吧ba: a particle for exclamation]

11.
好吧,卖给您了                                             
好吧,賣給您了
hǎo  ba  ,  mài  gěi  nín  le
OK. I’ll sell it to you.

Advanced Level to bargain

1.
太贵了,可以打折吗
太貴了,可以打折嗎
tài  guì  le  ,  kě  yǐ  dǎ  zhé  ma
Too expensive. Can you give me a discount?

2.
老板,我真的只有一百块了
老闆, 我真的只有一百塊了
lǎo  bǎn  ,  wǒ  zhēn  de  zhǐ  yǒu  yì  bǎi  kuài  le
[Come on,] Boss. I only have 100 dollars left.

3.
买多一点有没有赠品
買多一點有沒有贈品
mǎi  duō  yì  diǎn  yǒu  méi  yǒu  zèng  pǐn
Do I have a free gift if I buy more?

4.
超出我的预算了
超出我的預算了
chāo  chū  wǒ  de  yù  suàn  le
It is out of my budget.

5.
我考虑看看
我考慮看看
wǒ  kǎo  lǜ  kàn  kàn
I need to think about it.

6.
便宜点,我第一次来中国旅游                                             
便宜點,我第一次來中國旅遊
pián  yí  diǎn  ,  wǒ  dì  yī  cì  lái  zhōng  guó  lǚ  yóu
Cheaper please. It’s my first trip to China.

7.
我知道中国人最友善了
我知道中國人最友善了
wǒ  zhī  dào  zhōng  guó  rén  zuì  yǒu  shàn  le
I know Chinese people are the most friendly.

8.
我在别家看过更便宜的
我在別家看過更便宜的
wǒ  zài  bié  jiā  kàn  guò  gèng  pián  yí  de
I saw this cheaper in other shops.

9.
太贵了,我不要了
太貴了,我不要了
tài  guì  le  ,  wǒ  bú  yào  le
Too expensive. I don’t want to buy it.
[了le: a particle to indicate an existed situation]

10.
可以给我特价吗
可以給我特價嗎
kě  yǐ  gěi  wǒ  tè  jià  ma
Can I get a special price?

11.
有包括这个小饰品吗
有包括這個小飾品嗎
yǒu  bāo  kuò  zhè  ge  xiǎo  shì  pǐn  ma
Is this accessory included ?

12.
不了,我去别家买
不了,我去別家買
bù  le  ,  wǒ  qù  bié  jiā  mǎi
Nope, I’ll buy this at other shops.

13.
买一送一吗
買一送一嗎
mǎi  yī  sòng  yī  ma
Buy one and get one free?

14.
算我30元好吗
算我30元好嗎
suàn  wǒ  30  yuán  hǎo  ma
Could you sell it to me for 30 dollars?


15.
你最低可以给我多少
你最低可以給我多少
nǐ  zuì  dī  kě  yǐ  gěi  wǒ  duō  shǎo
What’s the lowest (price) you can go?

16.
这里有点脏,算我10块吧
這裡有點髒, 算我10塊吧
zhè  lǐ  yǒu  diǎn  zāng  ,  suàn  wǒ  10  kuài  ba
Here are some stains here. How about 10 dollars?
[Here, 吧 indicates a suggestion or a request]


17.
我最多只能出50块
我最多只能出50塊
wǒ  zuì  duō  zhǐ  néng  chū  50  kuài
The best I can do is 50 dollars.
[最多: at most]


18.
好,我买了
好, 我買了
hǎo  ,  wǒ  mǎi  le
Okay, I’ll take it.
------
Learn more Chinese with me :
FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/180663792887265/
Basic Chinese: https://youtu.be/TYWU3YgfCJU
Blog: https://richardlanguage.blogspot.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/richardwu1975/?hl=zh-tw

Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/Richard language



No comments:

Post a Comment