Thursday, July 11, 2019

Chinese Short Listening Practice [2] : May I ask a favor of you? 你能帮我一个忙吗 (nǐ néng bāng wǒ yí ge máng ma) [with flashcards]






















Chinese Short Listening Practice [2] : May I ask a favor of you? 你能帮我一个忙吗 (nǐ  néng  bāng  wǒ  yí  ge  máng  ma) [with flashcards]
------------
Chinese Short Listening [1]: https://youtu.be/KQLoGI_b_-8
Chinese Short Listening [2]: https://youtu.be/P3DSgS-i8DM
-----------
Today’s Topic:
你能帮我一个忙吗
你能幫我一個忙嗎
  néng  bāng      ge  máng  ma
May I ask a favor of you?
[sb一个忙: do sb a favor]

单词练习
單詞練習
dān    liàn   
Practice the vocabulary.

Vocabulary 1:
当然可以dāng  rán   
當然可以
Sure, I can.

Vocabulary 2:
收到shōu  dào
收到
receive [letters, emails]

Vocabulary 3:
xìn
a letter; to trust [v.]


Vocabulary 4:
看不懂kàn    dǒng
看不懂
can’t understand / can’t read

Vocabulary 5:
翻译fān   
翻譯
translate; interpret

Vocabulary 6:
让我试试ràng    shì  shì 
讓我試試
Let me try.
[: let; 试试(): give sth a try ]         

Practice:
现在请看稿听一遍
現在請看稿聽一遍
xiàn  zài  qǐng  kàn  gǎo  tīng    biàn 
Now, please listen with the script.
[正常速度- Normal Speed]

A:
你能帮我一个忙吗
你能幫我一個忙嗎
  néng  bāng     ge  máng  ma 
May I ask a favor of you?
[sb一个忙: do sb a favor]

B:
当然可以dāng  rán   
當然可以
Sure, I can.

是什么事shì  shén  me  shì 
是什麼事
What is it?

A:
是这样的shì  zhè  yàng  de
是這樣的
Here’s the thing…. / The thing is….

昨天我收到一封中国朋友的信
昨天我收到一封中國朋友的信
zuó  tiān    shōu  dào   fēng  zhōng  guó  péng  yǒu  de  xìn 
I received a letter from one of my Chinese friends.

我看不懂中文
我看不懂中文
  kàn    dǒng  zhōng  wén 
I can’t read Chinese!

你能帮我翻译吗
你能幫我翻譯嗎
  néng  bāng    fān    ma
Can you help me translate it?

B:
好的,让我试试
好的,讓我試試
hǎo  de    ràng    shì  shì
OK. Let me try
--------------------
Learn more Chinese with me :

Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话听力
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/Richard language

No comments:

Post a Comment