Tuesday, April 7, 2020

How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese | 用中文自我介绍 (HSK 1-3) |with flashcards














How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
用中文自我介绍 (HSK 1-3)
More videos about How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese:
1.
你好,我的名字是彼得。
你好,我的名字是彼得。
  hǎo      de  míng  zi  shì     
Hi, my name is Peter.

2.
我来自德国的柏林。
我來自德國的柏林。
  lái      guó  de    lín 
I come from Berlin, Germany.

3.
柏林是个很美丽的地方。
柏林是個很美麗的地方。
  lín  shì  ge  hěn  měi    de    fāng 
Berlin is a beautiful place.

4.
我的工作是一位医生。
我的工作是一位醫生。
  de  gōng  zuò  shì    wèi    shēng   
I work as a doctor.

5.
我有两个儿子、一个女儿。
我有兩個兒子、一個女兒。
  yǒu  liǎng  ge  ér  zi      ge    ér 
I have two sons and one daughter.

6.
这是我家人的照片。
這是我家人的照片。
zhè  shì    jiā  rén  de  zhào  piàn   
This is a photo of my family.

7.
我的爱好是学习中文。
我的愛好是學習中文。
  de  ài  hào  shì  xué    zhōng  wén 
My hobby is learning Chinese.

8.
我也很喜欢唱歌和烹饪。
我也很喜歡唱歌和烹飪。
    hěn    huān  chàng      pēng  rèn 
I also like singing and cooking.

9.
我最喜欢中国菜。
我最喜歡中國菜。
  zuì    huān  zhōng  guó  cài   
I like Chinese food the most.

10.
我有空的时候喜欢打篮球。
我有空的時候喜歡打籃球。
  yǒu  kòng  de  shí  hòu    huān    lán  qiú 
I like to play basketball when I am free.

11.
我未来想去中国工作。
我未來想去中國工作。
  wèi  lái  xiǎng    zhōng  guó  gōng  zuò   
I want to work in China in the future.

12.
我的梦想是环游世界。
我的夢想是環遊世界。
  de  mèng  xiǎng  shì  huán  yóu  shì  jiè   
My dream is to travel all over the world.
----
Learn more Chinese with me :
Join my HSK 1 group. I teach 2 new words every day:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/294971488137057/
Join my HSK 2 group. I teach 2 new words every day:
Join my HSK 3 group. I teach 2 new words every day:
Join my HSK 4 group. I teach 2 new words every day:

No comments:

Post a Comment