Sunday, February 10, 2019

28 Beginners’ Chinese | Chinese Basic Expressions [for HSK 1]


你是哪国人?Which country do you come from?
我是中国人。I am Chinese.
你来自哪里? Where do you come from?
我来自美国。I come from America.
你家有几个人?How many people are there in your family?
我家有五个人。There are five people in my family.
我有两个儿子。I have two sons.
我的错。My bad.
请小心。Be careful!
吃早饭了。Time for breakfast.
这是什么?What’s this?
这是肯尼的笔。This is Kenny’s pen.
你今天吃午饭了吗? Did you have lunch today?
吃了。I ate (my lunch).
现在就做Do it now!
拜托!Please!
公司在哪里?Where is the company?
直走就到了 Go straight and youll see it.
我们到了! Here we are!
老师的椅子在哪边?Where is the teacher’s chair?
在那边。Over there.
这是什么意思 What does this mean?
这个字是什么意思 What does this word mean?
它的意思是「汉语」It means “Chinese.”
我喜欢看电影,你呢? I like to see movies. How about you?
我不喜欢。I don’t like (it).
你何时要到咖啡店?When will you get to the coffee shop?
晚上七点半。7:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment