Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Job Interview in Chinese

Having a Job Interview in Chinese
Easy-to-do and follow my template step by step

Template:
Before the interview: Greetings to the interviewer.
您好。吴先生。
Hi. Mr. Wu.
很高兴见到您。我是欧马。
Nice to meet you. I am Omar.
谢谢您邀请我来面试。
Thank you for inviting me for interview.

After the interview: Saying goodbye to the interviewer.
非常感谢您。Thank you very much.
谢谢您给我面试的机会。
Thank you for the opportunity for this interview.
和您谈话很愉快,吴先生。
It’s my pleasure talking to you, Mr. Wu.

Questions from the interviewer
Q1: 请你介绍一下自己。
Tell me about yourself.

(Tell your boss your name, age and where you from)
好的,谢谢您,吴先生。Yes. Thank you, Mr. Wu.
我的名字是欧马。我今年25岁。My name is Omar. I am twenty-five years old.
我来自印度的新德里。 I am from New Delhi, India.

(Tell your boss education)
我毕业於德里大学,主修财经。
I graduated from Delhi University. My major is finance.

(Tell your boss your expertise)
我的专长是财经与语言。
I am expert at finance and languages.

Q2 : What are your strengths? 你的优点是什么?
(Tell your boss your personality)
我是个热情且负责的人。
I am a passionate and responsible person.

(Tell your boss your social skills)
我有很强的分析能力。
I have extremely strong analytical skills.
我擅长团队合作和沟通技巧。
I am good at teamwork and communication skills.

Q3: What are your weaknesses? 你的缺点是什么?
I’m a perfectionist. I can’t endure any errors at work.
我是个完美主义者。我无法容忍任何工作上的错误。

I value the time with my family and therefore I am afraid I can’t work on weekends and at nights.
我很重视和家人相处的时间,所以我周末和晚上恐怕无法上班。

Q4: Why do you want this job? (你为何想要这份工作?)

Your company is the leader in the industry
贵公司是业界龙头 。

Your company has high growth potential.
贵公司成长潜力十足。

在这边,我的专长能完全派上用场
Here, my expertise can be fully put to use.

Your company can challenge my abilities. I can keep moving forward.
这里能激发我的才能,不断进步


Q5 Why should we hire you? (我们为什么要雇用你?)
请您相信我,我很适合该职位
Please trust me. I am suitable for this position.

因为我有工程学的硕士学位
Because I have a master’s degree in engineering.

因为我在该产业已经有六年的工作经验
Because I have worked in this field for six years.

我的能力一定能帮助贵公司的事业
My ability can surely help promote your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment