Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Hospital Chinese (医院用语) | How to talk to doctors and patients |Richard Chinese Language -flashcards














1.
最近的医院在哪里?
最近的醫院在哪裡?
zuì  jìn  de    yuàn  zài    li   
Where is the nearest hospital?

2.
请问我应该看哪一科?
請問我應該看哪一科?
qǐng  wèn    yīng  gāi  kàn    yì     
Excuse me, which department should I visit?

3.
你哪儿疼?
你哪兒疼?
    r  téng   
Which part of your body is aching?

4.
我觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。
我覺得頭痛、噁心和想吐。
  jué  de  tóu  tòng    ě  xin    xiǎng     
I feel headache, nausea and vomiting.

5.
我喉咙痛而且鼻子不通。
我喉嚨痛而且鼻子不通。
  hóu  lóng  tòng  ér  qiě    zi    tōng   
I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose.


6.
嘴巴打开, 把舌头伸出来。
嘴巴打開, 把舌頭伸出來。
zuǐ  ba    kāi  ,    shé  tou  shēn  chū  lái   
Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.


7.
这里会痛吗?
這裡會痛嗎?
zhè    huì  tòng  ma   
Does it hurt here?



8.
医生,我的情况怎么样?
醫生,我的情況怎麼樣?
  shēng      de  qíng  kuàng  zěn  me  yàng   
Doctor, how’s my illness?


9.
不要紧的,吃点药就好了。
不要緊的,吃點藥就好了。
  yào  jǐn  de    chī  diǎn  yào  jiù  hǎo  le 
No worries. Just take some medicine.


10.
多喝水、多休息就没事了。
多喝水、多休息就沒事了。
duō    shuǐ    duō  xiū  xi  jiù  méi  shì  le   
You’ll be fine if you drink more water and rest more.

11.
你需要打针。
你需要打針。
    yào    zhēn   
You need an injection. 

12.
这药一天吃三次。
這藥一天吃三次。
zhè  yào   tiān  chī  sān   
Take this medicine three times a day.

13.
每餐饭后服用一颗。
每餐飯後服用一顆。
měi  cān  fàn  hòu    yòng       
Take one tablet after each meal.
---
Learn more Chinese with me :
Join my HSK 1 group. I teach 1 new word every day:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/294971488137057/
Join my HSK 2 group. I teach 1 new word every day:
Join my HSK 3 group. I teach 1 new word every day:
Join my HSK 4 group. I teach 1 new word every day:
Join my HSK 5 group. I teach 1 new word every day:
Join my HSK 6 group. I teach 1 new word every day:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/224576495512293/

Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话听力
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/Richard language

No comments:

Post a Comment