Tuesday, August 6, 2019

7 Hit Chinese Daily Expressions [25] | with example sentences | 繁简中英文日常用语 (注音拼音+音頻)- with flashcards















7 Hit Chinese Daily Expressions [25] | with example sentences | 繁简中英文日常用语 (注音拼音+音頻)- with flashcards


1.
过奖了guò  jiǎng  le
過獎了
I am flattered.

A: 你的中文说得真好!
  de  zhōng  wén  shuō  de  zhēn  hǎo 
You speak Chinese well!    
B: 过奖了。
guò  jiǎng  le
I am flattered.
[verb + de + adverb]

2.
好险hǎo  xiǎn
好險
That was close.

A: 你差点就那台车到了!
  chā  diǎn  jiù  bèi    tái  chē  zhuàng  dào  le   
You were almost hit by the car!    
B: 好险!
That was really close!
[bèi + noun + verb + le: passive tone]
[jiù: just right]

3.
我完全同意  wán  quán  tóng 
我完全同意
You can say that again! / I totally agree!

A: 理查是我见过最性感的男人!
  chá  shì    jiàn  guò  zuì  xìng  gǎn  de  nán  rén   
Richard is the sexiest man I’ve ever seen!    
B: 我完全同意!
  wán  quán  tóng     
You can say that again!
[性感xìng  gǎn: sexy]
[同意tóng  yì : agree]

4.
我马上到    shàng  dào 
我馬上到
I’ll be there soon.
[马上  shàng: on a horse – right away, immediately]

A: 你可以来我家一下吗?
      lái    jiā    xià  ma   
Can you come over my house?
B: 好的!我马上到!
hǎo  de        shàng  dào 
OK! I’ll be there soon.
[一下  xià: give sth. a try; get sth. done
吃一下chī    xià: have a bite;
看一下kàn    xià: have a look;
试一下shì    xià: have a try]

5.
帮帮我bāng  bāng   
幫幫我
Do me a favor. / Help me.

A: 请帮帮我!
qǐng  bāng  bāng   
Please help me!
B: 怎么了吗?
zěn  me  le  ma 
What’s the matter?

6.
走开啦zǒu  kāi  la
走開啦
Leave me alone. / Get out of my sight.
[la: can be a particle to request people to do sth.]

A: 真的很对不起。
zhēn  de  hěn  duì     
I am truly sorry!
B: 走开啦!见到你!
zǒu  kāi  la  !      xiǎng  zài  jiàn  dào    ! 
Leave me alone! I don’t want you to see you anymore!


7.
我没钱了     méi  qián  le 
我沒錢了
I don’t have money. / I am broke.

A: 请我吃午饭吧。
qǐng    chī    fàn  ba   
Buy me lunch!
B: 不行啦! 我没钱了!
  xíng  la  !    méi  qián  le 
No way!  I am broke!
[qǐng: please, here it means “treat sb. (a meal)”]

---------------
Learn more Chinese with me :

Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话听力
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/Richard language

No comments:

Post a Comment