Saturday, August 31, 2019

Hit Chinese Daily Expressions [26] | with example sentences | 繁简中英文日常用语 (注音拼音+音頻) [with flashcards 字卡]











Hit Chinese Daily Expressions [26] | with example sentences | 繁简中英文日常用语 (注音拼音+音頻)
 with字卡 - flashcards
------------------
永不放!
永不放棄!
yǒng bú fàng qì !
Never give up!
-----------------
1.
难怪
難怪(+ a sentence.)
No wonder (a sentence).

A: 我每天看英文小说。
I read English novels every day.
B: 难怪你英文这么好。
No wonder you(r) English is so good.
[难怪 can go with or without a sentence.]

2.
别烦我
別煩我。
Don’t bother me. / Stay away from me.

A: 我们去看电影
Let’s go see a movie.
B: 别烦我。我学习汉语。
Don’t bother me.  I am learning Chinese.
[/正在: be Ving]

3.
放轻松
放輕鬆。
Take it easy. / Relax!

A: 明天要考英文。我好紧张!
I’ll have an English test tomorrow. I’m nervous!
B: 明天的考试不会太难,放轻松!
Tomorrow’s test won’t be too hard. Take it easy!

4.
我受够他了
我受夠他了。
I’m fed up with him!

A: 你的脸很臭,怎么了?
You look upset. What’s wrong?
B: 彼得又来跟我借钱,我真是受够他了!
Peter borrowed money from me again!
I am so fed up with him.
[: stinky; 脸很臭:  look upset]
------------------------
Learn more Chinese with me :

Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话听力
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/Richard language

No comments:

Post a Comment