Tuesday, January 8, 2019

11 easy and simple expressions to compliment ladies

11 common Chinese ways to woo the women you like
中国语学习/十一种爱意表达/Mandarin romance
中英对照句子/汉语拼音/爱情中文

Basic Expressions
你真漂亮。 You’re pretty.
nǐ  zhēn  piào  liang
我喜欢你的个性。 I like your personality.
wǒ  xǐ  huan  nǐ  de  gè  xìng
我真的很喜欢你。I like you very much.
wǒ  zhēn  de  hěn  xǐ  huan  nǐ
我爱你。I love you.  (too direct)
wǒ  ài  nǐ
你真有气质。You’re elegant.
nǐ  zhēn  yǒu  qì  zhì


Advanced Expressions
你能做我的朋友吗?Can we make friends?
nǐ  néng  zuò  wǒ  de  péng  you  ma
你是我见过最特別的女生。 You’re the most special girl I’ve ever seen.
nǐ  shì  wǒ  jiàn  guò  zuì  tè  bié  de  nǚ  shēng
你是西施下凡。You're like an angel.
nǐ  shì  xī  shī  xià  fán  。
我们命中注定要在一起。 We were meant to be together.
wǒ  men  mìng  zhōng  zhù  dìng  yào  zài  yī  qǐ
文字无法形容你的美。Your beauty is beyond description.
wén  zì  wú  fǎ  xíng  róng  nǐ  de  měi
你对我而言相当重要。 You mean a lot to me.
nǐ  duì  wǒ  ér  yán  xiāng  dāng  zhòng  yào

No comments:

Post a Comment