Sunday, January 6, 2019

Seeing a Doctor in Useful Chinese

Seeing a Doctor in Useful Chinese
Common Health Problems in Chinese
How to see a doctor in Chinese/Pinyin
Basic and Easy Expressions for sickness
Describe your illness to Chinese doctors
中国语学习/看病/看医生/病人用语
中英文对照/汉语拼音/医院词汇/生病症状

Please like, share and subscribe.
More 500+ Chinese Expressions: https://youtu.be/jg6ypxpgqYs
My FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/180663792887265/

Chinese Expressions for Doctors
(医生用语)(  yī  shēng  yòng  yǔ  ) 
Which part of your body is aching? 你哪儿疼? nǐ  nǎ  r  téng  ?
Pull up your shirt. 把衣服拉起来。bǎ  yī  fu  lā  qǐ  lái  。 
Open your mouth./ Say “ah.” 把嘴巴打开。/说「啊」。bǎ  zuǐ  ba  dǎ  kāi  。  /  shuō  「  a  」  。 
Stick out your tongue. 把舌头伸出来。bǎ  shé  tou  shēn  chū  lái  。
Does it hurt here? 这里会痛吗?zhè  lǐ  huì  tòng  ma  ? 
No worries. Just take some medicine. 不要紧的,吃点药就好了。bú  yào  jǐn  de  ,  chī  diǎn  yào  jiù  hǎo  le  。
You’ll be fine if you drink more water and rest more. 多喝水、多休息就没事了。duō  hē  shuǐ、duō  xiū  xi  jiù  méi  shì  le  。
You need an injection. 要打针。  yào  dǎ  zhēn  。

Chinese Expressions for Patients
(病患用语)  (  bìng  huàn  yòng  yǔ  )
我 + Body Part + 疼téng  or 痛 tòng
My + Body Part + hurt
I have a headache. 我头疼。  wǒ  tóu  téng  。
I have a backache. 我背痛。wǒ  bèi  tòng  。 
I have a toothache. 我牙疼。  wǒ  yá  téng  。  
I have a sore throat. 我喉咙痛。 wǒ  hóu  lóng  tòng  。 
I have a stomachache. 我胃痛。 wǒ  wèi  tòng  。 

Other Health Problems and Expressions
(其他症状)  (  qí  tā  zhèng  zhuàng  ) 
Excuse me, which department should I visit?请问我应该看哪一科?qǐng  wèn  wǒ  yīng  gāi  kàn  nǎ  yī  kē  ?
Dr. Huang, how’s my illness? 黄医师,我的情况怎样? huáng  yī  shī  ,  wǒ  de  qíng  kuàng  zěn  yàng  ? 
My eyes are dry. 我眼睛干。wǒ  yǎn  jing  gān  。 
I catch a cold. 我感冒。wǒ  gǎn  mào  。 
I cough. 我咳嗽。 wǒ  ké  sou  。 
My chest is stuffy. 我胸闷。 wǒ  xiōng  mēn  。
I have a runny nose. 我流鼻水。wǒ  liú  bí  shuǐ  。
My leg is bleeding我脚流血了。 wǒ  jiǎo  liú  xuè  le 
I got scalded. 我烫伤了。wǒ  tàng  shāng  le  。
I got burned.我烧伤了wǒ  shāo  shāng  le  
I need an injection? Then I am OK now.要打针吗?那我没事了。yào  dǎ  zhēn  ma  ?  nà  wǒ  méi  shì  le  。

No comments:

Post a Comment