Tuesday, January 1, 2019

6 Common Daily Chinese Questions and Answers

6 Easy and Basic Chinese Questions and Answers
6 Common and Simple Conversations/Dialogs for Chinese beginners

The most important question and answer sentences
The difference between them
family name
Name of the person
The person's address
Telephone number

1. 您贵姓?nín  guì  xìng  ? What is your family name?
我姓吴。wǒ  xìng  wú  。 My family name is Wu.
我姓Khan。 wǒ  xìng  Khan  。  My family name is Khan.
我姓Smith。wǒ  xìng  Smith  。 My family name is Smith.

2. 你叫什么名字?nǐ  jiào  shén  me  míng  zi  ? What’s your name?
我叫费玉清。 wǒ  jiào  fèi  yù  qīng  。   I am 费玉清.
我叫Richard。 wǒ  jiào  Richard  。  I am Richard.
我叫Behram。wǒ  jiào  Behram  。  I am Behram.

3. 你的昵称是什么?nǐ  de  nì  chēng  shì  shén  me  ? What’s your nickname?
我的昵称是金刚。wǒ  de  nì  chēng  shì  jīn  gāng  。
My nickname is King Kong

4. 你是哪国人?nǐ  shì  nǎ  guó  rén  ?  Which country do you come from?
我是挪威人。wǒ  shì  nuó  wēi  rén 。    I come from Norway.
我是印度人。wǒ  shì  yìn  dù  rén  。  I come from India.
我是西班牙人。  wǒ  shì  xī  bān  yá  rén  。 I come from Spain.

5. 你的电话号码是多少?nǐ  de  diàn  huà  hào  mǎ  shì  duō  shao  ?
What’s your phone number?
我的电话号码是2297-3321。wǒ  de  diàn  huà  hào  mǎ  shì  2297  -  3321  。 
My phone number is 2297-3321.

6. 你住在哪里?nǐ  zhù  zài  nǎ  li  ?  Where do you live?
我住北京。wǒ  zhù  běi  jīng  。   I live in Beijing.
我住泰山路二十一号五楼。wǒ  zhù  tài  shān  lù  èr  shí  yī  hào  wǔ  lóu  。 
I live on the fifth floor, No. 21, Taishan Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment