Sunday, January 27, 2019

50 Best-Selected Chinese Daily Expressions (3)

50 Common Chinese Daily Expressions (3)
No repeated sentences in these collections
Feel free to learn them clip by clip
(本系列的短句不重覆,请放心一集集练习)
Please like, share and subscribe.

More about Chinese daily expressions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzpb7E0u4K4&list=PL5Qr-R3Zw135cusuJrsVFnnOh6eyyJVsF

My hands are full right now. 我很忙。
My pleasure. 乐意之至。
Happy to hear that. 很高兴听到你这样说。
Get to the point. 说重点。
Let’s get down to business. 言归正传
He caught me off guard他让我措手不及。
He went through the roof.
他暴跳如雷。(jump like thunder)
难怪。 No wonder.
This drink is on the house.
这饮料免费招待.
I went broke.我破产了。
Let’s have brunch. 我们去吃早午餐吧。
Don’t pick on me. 別找碴
You’re a piece of work! 你很伤脑筋耶。
Leave me alone. 让我静一静
Hold on. 等一下。
What can I do? 怎么办?
My mouth watered. 我流口水了。
Whatever. 随便你。
Watch out! 小心!
Count me in. 算我一份
I am his fan.我是他的粉丝。
Feel better? 好点了吗?
Time is money 时间就是金钱。
Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
How exciting! 真刺激
My eyes are sore.我眼睛好酸。
Wrong again. 又错了
Not again. 別又来了!
I asked for it. 我活该
He brought fown the house.
他获得满堂采
Just to play it safe. 为了安全起见
Say cheese. 笑一个。
Cut it out.  別闹了
Give me a break! 饶了我吧。
That’s not a problem. 那不是问题。
Thank goodness. 谢天谢地
Keep in touch. 保持联络。
I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
You set me up. 你出卖我。
You are so mean. 你真刻薄
Just wonderful. 简直太棒了。
You owe me one. 你欠我一个人情。
I’ll see to it. 我会留意的
Any day will do. 哪一天都行。
再接再励 Keep up the good work.
Let’s call it a day.
今天就到此为止。
请接受我的道歉。 Please accept my apology.
The sooner,  the better. 越快越好
There is nothing I can do. 我无能为力
It’s his fiend. 这是他的老本行。

-----------
Keywords:
繁简中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/英文会话/英语对话
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio
Chinese usages for jobs, greetings, slangs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks

For more 500+ Chinese expressions:
https://youtu.be/jg6ypxpgqYs

No comments:

Post a Comment